KPSMUSIC.COM  - Educational Creative Workshops  - "Learning Through Song"
RSS

NEWSLETTER
Pupils Comments
Rainbow Studio - Music Club
powered by

My Blog

Music Club Sessions - Saturdays

Music Club on a Saturday in the cosy Rainbow Studio has been running now for a year! Happy Anniversary Music Club. We have had lots of fun over the past year, learning about music, dynamics, tempo, theory, learning all the difference musical families and having a go on lots of different real instruments. Singing, writing song and so much more.

To add to all the creativity there are always lots of creative art activities to engage with to support musical learning - Rainbow shine galore.

Thanks for coming along and making Music Club so much fun. :)

9 Comments to Music Club Sessions - Saturdays:

Comments RSS
John rhdstrr on 27 April 2018 17:31
Great Work on Blog.
Reply to comment

Colonhub on 04 May 2018 16:14
Oh its been so long I did not listen any music.I remained quite busy in my M.phil exams and I just got time so see this post.Thanks.Its so lovely post.
Reply to comment

affordable dissertation uk on 26 May 2018 08:46
I am constantly thought about this, thankyou for putting up.
Reply to comment

test on 28 June 2018 11:58
testing
Reply to comment

write paper on 14 July 2018 11:05
Very beautiful message came out from the community of this great school and I am honored to read these great messages. Even the appreciation given to school by “KP Scott” is fantastic. So I remained crumbled for this post and from now onwards I will consistently check your blogs because some of them I read including this one and I was honored.
Reply to comment

maid services abu dhabi on 17 October 2018 14:16
Each of the industrial cleanup services understands that they need to satisfy your specifications in the program. We know definitely that you have many involving procedures which a business should improve in order that it can comprehensive the SpringCleaning plan's submission. Regarding foodstuff sanitation solutions and care standards, Salmonella Cleanliness & Toxins Control Solutions, Hydro-blasting along with CO2 Cleanup Services need to be included as part of your clean place validation.
Reply to comment

peter on 09 November 2018 09:10
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Reflective-Stickers/Reflective-Number-Stickers
Reply to comment

dd on 21 December 2018 06:58
d
Reply to comment

For Your Own Forms online on 07 January 2019 08:01
We appreciate for this kind of post you have great info shared.I visit here first time on this page. I read your blog post such a great details sharing you. I also sharing this page with my friend. thanks for posting. please keep it up to date.
Reply to comment