KPSMUSIC.COM  - Educational Creative Workshops  - "Learning Through Song"
RSS

Pupils Comments
Rainbow Studio - Music Club
powered by

My Blog

WORKSHOP 18th FEBRUARY 2015

"How to be a Star" Workshop will be held on Wednesday 18th February 2015
don't miss out, fill in your booking form now.

Wednesday 18th February 2015
09:30 - 1:30pm
The Phoenix Centre
Jubilee Road
Sandwich

FILL IN YOUR BOOKING FORM TO SECURE A PLACE

Suitable for Reception to Year 3 children

7 Comments to WORKSHOP 18th FEBRUARY 2015:

Comments RSS
Mrs Karen Scott on 25 February 2015 01:09
Thank you all for coming, you are all Stars! Next Workshop will be held on 27th May 2015 at The Phoenix Centre, Sandwich. Please fill in your form to secure a space for your child, spaces are limited.
Reply to comment

bid 4 papers review on 02 January 2019 10:36
I have attended about five workshops this year. Honestly, I think that this number is still pretty low for me. I am not really someone who is gifted with anything special, I cannot really sing or dance well. However, what I can do is learn. I am very confident with my ability to train something, that is why I like attending workshops. Whenever I attend workshops I get to learn and train some new skill that I can use in the future.

uk best on 28 June 2018 12:55
Wise sharing for the parents and their kids who have music interest and wanted to expand their knowledge. Through this workshop they able to learn new thing and can boost their musical skills till next level.
Reply to comment

https://www.resumesplanet-au.com/ on 22 August 2018 22:11
Nike Air Max! No doubt it is one of the best silhouettes to happen in the recent times. Who will not like to own one? I will share this post on for my friends to see. Thank you for this remarkable post.
Reply to comment

Myra Duke on 27 October 2018 10:45
Regular job.
Reply to comment

shanjasper on 09 December 2018 13:40
I’m Really Impressed With Your Article, Such Great & Usefull Knowledge You Mentioned Here assignment writing services
Reply to comment